Monday 21 March 2016

CRISIS POINT V - Preparations

Less than two weeks to go before this years Crisis Point event. In it's fifth year and this year we are back to the fictional Black Sea country of Andreivia. I am running a Arc of Fire game on the Saturday I believe and I am planning a multi-player game set in Tcherbevan, Andreivia's Capital on the Sunday also using Arc of Fire. I am planning to set the table up slightly differently than previous years so that most of the city area is neutral territory, and not controlled by the various factions. More on this on the actual weekend as I don't want to give too much away. I have been busy adding a couple of 2' x 2' sections to Tcherbevan and this has meant building some more buildings. The Mill is now finished and I have also built a Pumping Station.




I am also working on Tcherbevan Grand Central Station which is still in the WIP stage at the moment. I have ordered some railway track and that should be here tomorrow so I can get that finished before the weekend. I am also planning to add another bridge to Tcherbevan so we have another river crossing however it will only be a pedestrian bridge. More on these later.

As always thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent bit of kit.

    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr C looking forward to this weekend. See you Friday.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Oracle. Got a few bits to finish off for the Urban Game including some NPV's.

      Delete