Wednesday 11 May 2016

NAPOLEONICS - Belgian Madness

After a couple of bargains off ebay I seem to have ended up with a large amount of 15mm Belgian Napoleonics figures by Minifigs. So in between sorting out Shed HQ so I can get some Solo Games underway I thought I would start painting them up. While doing this I have come up with a crazy idea which once I have thought it through a bit more I may or may not share with you! It may involve Crisis Point 2018! Anyway I thought I would paint up one sabot base first just to check I was happy with the basing etc. I think they look ok so I will crack on with the rest.

So first up the beginnings of the Belgian 5th Light Dragoons.



5 comments:

  1. I have no idea what your mad plan is but suspect in involves lots of figures being painted in the next couple of years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are spot on there Ian. I am planning some unusual Napoleonic forces.

      Delete
  2. Looking really good. Nice work!

    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy, once I have the mad plan sorted I will let you know :-)

      Delete